- Design Documents and Timelines
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
Developing a training strategy is a puzzle that requires guiding learners down a pathway toward learning objectives using an increasingly complex web of technology, teaching strategies, and other mechanics. Based on a formal analysis of your learners and goals, we can provide a training road map that can guide development, implementation, and evaluation of your training program or programs.
There is not a one-size-fits-all solution to instructional design. We are experienced in and weigh possible learning design options including:
- Virtual Events (single webinar or virtual conferences)
- In-person or hybrid training models such as conferences, schools, and workshops
- Online Courses (SCORM / xAPI or other modality)
- Mobile Learning
- Micro-learning or super-micro (drip) learning models
- Video-Based Learning
- Textbooks, Workbooks, or ePublications
- Open Educational Resoruces (OERs)
- Virtual Reality / Simulation
- Communities of Practice (CoPs)e, Discussion Forums, Team-Based Learning (TBL) and Wikis
- Assessment and testing strategies
- Artificial Intelligence / Algorithms for automated learning
- Learning Management Systems (LMSs)
- Certificate and Certification Models
- Other evidence-based instructional design practices stemming from instructional design and the scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL)
All designs are produced with ADA 508 compliance in mind and to requirements of accreditation and credentialing standards where appropriate. Our design road map weighs your current resources, budget, revenue / return on investment (ROI) goals, and technology and provides a strategic model on how to deliver a profitable program.
Contact us today to set up a design consultation so that we may bring innovation to your learning programs!